Please find answers to your most frequently asked questions below!
- Where do I change my profile picture?
- I don’t get any search results. What went wrong?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my profile settings?
- What are the requirements to subscribe to a premium package and what do I get when I upgrade?
- What are Credits for?
- Can I earn Credits in some way?
- What are Passions good for?
- How do I contact users from other countries?
- What if I like a person but I am too shy to make the first move. Can you assist?
- How do I deactivate my premium package?
- How do I deactivate my account?
- How long are my messages being stored for and how many pictures can I upload?
- Can I use iLove on my Smartphone without having the iLove App?
- What can I do if I feel spammed by someone?
2. Most likely, you haven’t defined your search criteria yet. On the website select the “Singles”-Page, you can adjust your search criteria on the top left-hand-side. On the app go to the “Find iLover”-section and tap on the magnifying glass on top.
4. Go to the “About Me” section on your profile and click the edit button to upload pictures, add passions or make other adjustments. Click “refresh” and you’re done.
5. You either select the banner to your left hand side “Upgrade now” or go to Settings and then select “Flirt Packages” to choose from a suitable premium package. By selecting a flirt package you enable further flirt-features like chatting, playing the Passion Match Game unlimited or browsing through all the member profiles.
7. You earn 100 Credits when you connect to Facebook. You also get 100 Credits for uploading the 3. picture. Please note that Free Credits are only available in the iLove App.
8. Passions are all the things, that mean much to you. You can connect to Facebook and transfer your interests to iLove as Passions. Also you can have Passions recommended to you or copy them from other profiles. iLovers with the same Passions as yours will know that you have something in common and thus be more likely to check you out.
9. In order to flirt worldwide you have to adjust your search criteria. On the website go to the “Singles”-section and then select “Worldwide” from your left side navigation bar. Click “Search” and you can browse singles worldwide.
10. An iLover has caught your eye? Then go ahead and check out his profile. If you don’t feel like sending him/her a message right away, feel free to wink at him/her or send an icebreaker or a virtual gift. Just tap the wink or the gift symbol at the bottom of the iLovers profile and choose from an array of items. Please note that winks, virtual gifts and icebreakers are only available in the iLove App
11. Your premium packages can be deactivated prior to the next invoicing period via Email, mail or text message.
12. In order to deactivate your account please contact customer care.
13. Your messages will be stored as long as your profile exists. You can upload up to 50 pictures.
14. Yes you can. The iLove mobile site works on almost every mobile phone with large screen. No software must be downloaded or installed. Just enter touch.ilove.com or touch.ilove.de into your browser. In case you use an iPhone or an Android operated Smartphone, you will be forwarded to an enhanced touch-version of our mobile site. Though for the full flirt experience we recommend the iLove App.
15. You have the possibility to block that specific user. You´ll find a Block-Button either on that users profile or on top of your message board.